GeoBlue* is a leader and innovator serving the needs of world travelers. GeoBlue offers a full range of group plans with comprehensive benefits and competitive rates.
GeoBlue ExpatSM and GeoBlue TravelerSM group health plans for business travelers combine unsurpassed personal service and mobile technology to help employees and their families access trusted doctors and hospitals all around the globe.
• For employees and families on assignment for six months or more
• Customized major medical benefits for groups of two or more
• Fully-featured wellness program, anchored with international content
GeoBlue Expat brochure
GeoBlue Expat Benefit Schedule
GeoBlue Expat Request for Proposal
• For short-term business travelers on trips outside their home country for up to 180 days
• Blanket coverage with comprehensive supplemental benefits
GeoBlue Traveler brochure
GeoBlue Traveler Request for Proposal
To learn more about these international business travel benefits, view these videos or contact your Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska sales or service representative. (The videos may be viewed on Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer versions 9 and up.)
Also learn about group dental insurance.
*GeoBlue is the trade name for Worldwide Insurance Services, Inc. (WIS), an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. Insurance benefits are underwritten by 4 Ever Life Insurance Company, an independent licensee of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association.