August & September 2016
Effective Oct. 1, 2016, BCBSNE is transitioning its radiology pre-service review process from American Imaging Management (AIM) and will begin performing reviews for the following services:
- Computed Tomography (CT/ CTA)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI/MRA)
- Nuclear CardiologyPositron Emission Tomography (PET)
To learn more about the program’s transition and how it will impact your office, join BCBSNE for a webinar that will cover:
- The new radiology pre-service review process
- A demo of McKesson’s Clear Coverage tool, which providers will use to submit radiology pre-service reviews
- Future training details for physicians
Monday, August 29, 2016, 12-1 p.m. (CDT)
Wednesday, August 31, 2016, 12-1 p.m. (CDT)
Friday, September 2, 2016, 12-1 p.m. (CDT)
Tuesday, September 6, 2016, 12-1 p.m. (CDT)
Thursday, September 8, 2016, 12-1 p.m. (CDT)
Prior Authorization Programs
A New Opportunity - Medicare Advantage
The Basics of Dental Claims
Timely Filing and Corrected Claims
The ABCs of FEP
ICD-10: The Final Stretch
The Appeal and Reconsideration Process
NeHii: Offering Benefits to Providers
Health Care Reform Update
Going Green with Blue
Affordable Care Act
Pediatric Dental Services
Provider Service Changes
Provider Resource Webinar
Please follow the instructions below to view a recorded webinar.
- Please download the recorded webinar (zip) file below (by right clicking and saving) to your local computer. By saving the file to your local computer, it will allow you to start and stop the video at your convenience.
- Once you have saved the zip file to your local computer, open the folder location and double-click the zip file. The file will run through an extraction process which may take several minutes.
- After the extraction process, double-click on the video (.wmv) file and open.
- Download Windows Media Player to view the video.